KOTRONIS PLASTICS SA is a manufacturer and distributor of plastic containers for various types of mainly food packaging.
KOTRONIS PLASTICS SA´s basic principle and commitment, as well as the philosophy of all its personnel, is to provide its customers with products and services that fully meet their contractual requirements, specifications set by the company itself, as well as regulatory and legal requirements, and at the same time meet quality objectives set by the company.
Continuous quality improvement in all activities and by all employees is considered to be an inseparable part of the company’s business plan and objectives. Customer satisfaction is vital to the company.
To achieve the above, the management of KOTRONIS PLASTICS SA:
- Has adopted a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2008. The QMS applies to the entire company and all its operations.
- Reviews and continuously improves its products’ characteristics, where feasible, as well as the effectiveness of its processes and thus all of its QMS.
- Systematically invests in modern building infrastructure, as well as production and quality control equipment.
- Sets measurable Quality Objectives at corporate level and at the operational level of departments and/or processes. These objectives are established and evaluated in terms of their degree of achievement in the context of the QMS Review by the company’ s top management.
- Provides the necessary resources for the smooth, efficient and efficient operation of each company department.
- Invests in continuous training, information and training of its executives to promote Quality in all their activities.
- Monitors, measures and evaluates critical Processes parameters to ensure Quality and customer satisfaction.
Adopting the principle of continuous improvement, KOTRONIS PLASTICS SA recognizes and rewards teamwork as well as individual effort, invests in people and respects the customer.