Food Safety Policy
The company KOTRONIS PLASTICS SA guarantees that:
Products offered to its customers and consumers are safe, as all modern appropriate and necessary measures have been taken since their design phase. To achieve this policy, our company:
- Faithfully complies with existing Community and National Legislation
- Applies Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) to all its production activities
- Designs, operates and maintains production facilities using all necessary equipment
- Has immediate intervention and reaction mechanisms in case this is deemed necessary
- Ensures that it has appropriately trained, responsible, informed, and experienced personnel to safely operate all of the above
To achieve these goals, the company has a Food Safety Management System in place in accordance with the requirements of ISO 22000: 2005 and BRC / IoP V5. This system is applied in the production facilities for plastic food packaging.
The Management is committed to providing all the necessary materials and human resources to achieve company goals, staff training, equipment improvement, improvement and continuous flow of know-how, and to continuously meet emerging needs. This policy applies to all levels of organization at KOTRONIS PLASTICS SA, is communicated to all employees, and is reviewed at least annually as to its suitability.